587,999 active members*
2,540 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 67 of 109 1757656667686977
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2171
    Lingdao,

the more you write, the more I am worried.
    We exchanged emails and I offered you to make a contract about the copyrights to overcome the legal difficulties. You did not send me your identification to do it.
    You stated to be the MACH3 agent in China but you never were in contact with Art and did not purchase more the 2 pcs of Mach software in the past.

Now, not answering to my questions you ask here for someone to send chips to china.

This cannot be only the result of communication problems, can it ?

Uli

I am sorry, because I very eager to DC SERVO. Now my ROUTER still not shipped. Because the use of designated customers UHU DC SERVO

In China MACH is FREE downloading, it is very difficult in China Genuine sold, because all are downloading pirated.
    Right, now I sold 2 MACH 1 and ND-POD

Will the ULI, you need my documents? ID card

HI Kreutz,

will it take more time to get the high power UHU board to testing ? seems u have a lot on hand on the bipolar driver! Anywaz I am a patient guy so good luck!

Regards
    IRfan

My PC crashed today. That is going to set me back because my last backup is more than three weeks old. Then I will need to work on everything that was modified from that date on. First I need to install the Operating system and begin installing applications...

Luckily everything that was printed is at hand...including schematics and design/test notes.

Kreutz,

is your PC up and running again!

Regards
    IRfan

Quote Originally Posted by contactirfu View Post
    Kreutz,

is your PC up and running again!

Regards
    IRfan
    I had to replace the motherboard, RAM, harddrive and power supply after it crashed again, now it is working but I am still updating my projects...

Regards,

Kreutz.

Hi kreutz,

Got to get any speed of the projects....

REgards
    Irfan

Hello;

The prototype is almost completed, what is left is attaching the mosfets to the heat-sink and that assembly to the board. Then I must prepare the new cables for the encoder and motor.

This week I will be out of town for a couple of days. My recovery from the PC crash is almost complete too.

Regards,

Kreutz.

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz View Post
    Hello;

The prototype is almost completed, what is left is attaching the mosfets to the heat-sink and that assembly to the board. Then I must prepare the new cables for the encoder and motor.

This week I will be out of town for a couple of days. My recovery from the PC crash is almost complete too.

Regards,

Kreutz.
    Good goin Kreutz,

U are amazing as always. keep up the good work.

Regards
    Irfan

Good goin Kreutz,

U are amazing as always. keep up the good work.

Regards
    Irfan
    I am dedicating too much time to hobbies/work... I will need to take my family out more often after I finish all my projects...

Regards,

Kreutz.

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz View Post
    I am dedicating too much time to hobbies/work... I will need to take my family out more often after I finish all my projects...

Regards,

Kreutz.
    Thats good to know Kreutz, I always fell that hard core hobbiest are missed much by their families though its not shown, sometimes it feels!

I strongly believe the the family comes first and hobbies second.

RGDS
    Irfan

Guys I am going to be out of town for at least a week.

Regards,

Kreutz.

UHU servo demo

Just a short video demo of my 3 axis CNC gantry driven by UHU Servo Motor Controllers. The rapids speed can go much higher, over 200IPM, but I have it dialed down to 125IPM for safety. I don't have limit switches installed yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9x7Qdpp43M

1/8" V-bit
    Rapid speed 125 inch/minute
    Cut speed 60 inch/minute
    MACH3 cnc controller
    Minertia T01L-44 servo motors with 200 line encoders
    Material is 5"x5" MDF
    Proxxon IB/E high speed spindle at 20K rpm

Graphic logo from hackaday.com

More info at www.embeddedtronics.com and
    www.embeddedtronics.com/uhuservo.html

Quote Originally Posted by jfong View Post
    Just a short video demo of my 3 axis CNC gantry driven by UHU Servo Motor Controllers. The rapids speed can go much higher, over 200IPM, but I have it dialed down to 125IPM for safety. I don't have limit switches installed yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9x7Qdpp43M

1/8" V-bit
    Rapid speed 125 inch/minute
    Cut speed 60 inch/minute
    MACH3 cnc controller
    Minertia T01L-44 servo motors with 200 line encoders
    Material is 5"x5" MDF
    Proxxon IB/E high speed spindle at 20K rpm

Graphic logo from hackaday.com

More info at www.embeddedtronics.com and
    www.embeddedtronics.com/uhuservo.html
    Hi J fong,

Great to know that your router is working with your UHU's, do you have any pics of the router itself and any construction pics?

Also if possible post some specifications of your router with more pictures

RGDS
    Irfan

great video...do you have any pics of the router itself and any construction pics?

Hi J fong,

Great to know that your router is working with your UHU's, do you have any pics of the router itself and any construction pics?

Also if possible post some specifications of your router with more pictures

RGDS
    Irfan

The gantry base is some kind of a engraving unit we found at a surplus store. There was no Z axis so I made one out of aluminum and some small THK rails. We replaced the original X/Y stepper motors with servos that are connected direct drive to the lead screws. The Z axis uses a 4:1 pulley. I didn't take any construction pics.

The UHU drives are mounted on a large heatsink and just sitting next to the gantry. Once I finish testing everything, I'll box up the drives.

Jim

Great pic J fong,

simple yet beautiful, ur motors may as well run a bigger router with suitable reduction, Anywayz always happy to see the machine run on UHU's.

Enjoy routering!

would this system be allright to run a 4 axis mill, if so what would i need, and what would i need to look out for
    I have an 80 volt power supply and a quantity of 12v servo motors and obviously a donor mill

Hello please, I could help achieve this parts, is the DK456 module is a variable speed of a lathe or MAZAK suddenly I could recommend any other store where succeed.
    The truth is that the first time that entry to this forum and do not know much movement, I am peru.
    Thanks.
    Gustavo

Hello everyone !

This all looks cool ! I love to tinker ,but I needed a full size machine ready to go so I bought a shopsabre which is great ,but I first got the cnc bug by buying a carvewright, an amazing little machine,but the first versions have to many safety features other little bugs ,that can get frustrating ,but with the bugs out it has great potential.The carvewright is a feed through system that handles up to 14" wide and 10' or longer with support, really weight is the limiting factor for the length.But one day I plan to build my own that's why I keep an eye on this section. of the site. Keep up the great work..
    Ben

Page 67 of 109 1757656667686977