588,504 active members*
4,631 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 84 of 224 3474828384858694134184
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 4471
    thanks robert, I already´ve seen that and also I´ve used the search option, but couldn´t find it.
    thanks anyway
    NaTaS

Question Painting mdf?

What is the best way to paint mdf? I painted some last night and this morning its rubbing off. May it's the paint I used.

The best way to paint MDF is to rub the surface with a fine sandpaper (use an electric sander, less elbow grease). Ceiling white (water based) will adhere exremely well, if using oil, turps or thinner based paints , best to use the appropriate undercoats. Remember fine sanding, masonite would be the same as it also has a polished surface.
    Eric

this for Taawint. Thanks for those nice images of your wonderful work. I am myself from algeria in Oran and I made my own cnc machine. I will be glad if you can tell what CAD programs you use for these designs.
    thanks, belmekki:wave:

Heres my latest. A Model T Ford. Not shown is the burn detail for the wheels?radiator pin striping etc. The front lens to be cut from clear plastic plus theirs space for a front windscreen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tford2.jpg  

What can I say?

NICE ONE.

Dejan

password

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury1982 View Post
    smartyarty53 check this

i post +- 200 projects need make vectors if u can start by Gothic House will be nice cause all here like Doll Houses ->

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

(ITS OLD POST I'M JUSTING TELLING 2 smartyarty53 WHERE IS THE PROJECTS 4 MAKE VECTORS)
    Dear Fleury,
    what is the password for open the megaupload?
    anna

Alguem sabe onde posso conseguir algum projeto em dxf de maquete de estadio de futebol?

This topic is the best one!

I have some fixed projects including Fantasy Villa and Gothic House.

I'll upload soon!

here is a link to some rocking chairs. the file was made for 3/4 mdf

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/4fMadx1D0i4Pta enjoy

solid work et aspire3

I was wondering if anybody would be willing to share the Lumberest (.DXF files)....i know where the .pdf files are at. Its just taking forever to clean up the messy pdf files....i'll be posting a TOOL FREE CHESS BOARD TABLE here very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by that CNC guy View Post
    I was wondering if anybody would be willing to share the Lumberest (.DXF files)....i know where the .pdf files are at. Its just taking forever to clean up the messy pdf files....i'll be posting a TOOL FREE CHESS BOARD TABLE here very soon.

Sorry, we are not supposed to post the DXFs to those chairs: Gregg Fleishman COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS & PATENTS

well crap.....well.....all the better i guess.....im making my own line anyway, with this idea.

Thanks Paul,

I tried to have my post changed or removed about Trading that File, but I got NO reply and it is still posted.

I only created the one dxf file, and haven't bothered with it since, I have Moved on to Bigger and Better things of My Own.

Like this Attached Picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tank or Bulldozer Tracks 3.jpg  

I just finished the 3d work on this Diesel loco for a client. Carriages are next for it. Also attached is interference detection in use using Solidworks .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loco1.jpg   loco2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Steve T View Post
    Thanks Paul,

I tried to have my post changed or removed about Trading that File, but I got NO reply and it is still posted.

I only created the one dxf file, and haven't bothered with it since, I have Moved on to Bigger and Better things of My Own.

Like this Attached Picture.
    I just thought I would pass that message along because a mod told me not to post DXFs to those. This is such an awesome thread and I would hate to have it heavily moderated every time stuff is shared.

Nice tank tread, by the way, have you seen the one Matthias Wandel put on his Woodgears website? Very simple, with a vid on the bottom: Wooden tank thread vehicle

By the way, that is one site worth snooping around, he has a bunch of cool stuff on there: Woodgears LINK

Quote Originally Posted by sped1530 View Post
    Thanks. I've look everywhere. I have not found any in houston, tx area.
    In the past, I have found some 3mm Baltic Birch and 0.25 MDF at Brazos Forest Products. Call to ask about in stock before making the trip.

7770 Blankenship drive
    Houston, TX 77055

Hardwoods, plywood, custom moulding | Brazos Forest Products, TX Hardwood, TX Hardwood Distributor, Houston TX Hardwood, Houston Hardwood Plywood, TX Lumber Distributor, Houston Lumber Distributor, TX Custom Moulding, Houston Custom Moulding, Austin

I Like this thread also, though I have now been through the "Learning Curve" I will stick to My Very Large Personal Collection of 3D objects that I have Created though the Years, and convert them into Puzzles.

Thank You Paul, No, I never saw that site till just Now, that was Very Helpful and informative, I will use that information on the Next version of treads.

These shown here might be a little too complicated when cut out of wood to actually work as intended? Even though I gave it plenty of clearance when creating it.

If I stick to the "Old School ways" I should do OK with the next set of treads.

Here is what I am working on Now Cantitruncated tesseract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I have already Created the 3D Object, and that was hard enough, now I have to Puzzel-ize it.

Steve T

Quote Originally Posted by bigz1 View Post
    I just finished the 3d work on this Diesel loco for a client. Carriages are next for it. Also attached is interference detection in use using Solidworks .

WOW Big Z, Great Cars and Train, I wonder what is Next ? A+ on All 3

I really Like your F1 Race car, though I have also creaded one just, A Little Bit Different.

This Has 4 Wheel Suspension and working Steering, and the steering wheel turns when you turn the Front Wheels.

You can even Flip Parts of the Suspension and Lower the Car For Racing.

This Picture is one of the Proto types of the Finished Products.

This is Completly My Idea and Concept/Design that I am Sharing With All to See and Wonder, If this is the Next Evolution of 3D Puzzles.

Steve T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1 with New Wheels.jpg  

Page 84 of 224 3474828384858694134184