588,487 active members*
5,475 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 85 of 587 3575838485868795135185585
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 11734
    I know that these files that are posted are for fun, but I am wondering where a person can go to buy some dxf files to actually make money with, everything takes money now days (takes money to make money), I wish we could all trade with sticks and rocks but then all the sticks and rocks would be gone. The other side is I guess I could actually draw something myself but where to start where do you guys get your ideas, it seems so much easier to buy a drawing. I really think most of the files here are nice, some are hard to clean up but once done they are easy to cut. Thanks

It depends on what you are looking for. James Booth at http://www.vectorart3d.com/ has some nice 3d stuff I have bought and has some 2D mega clipart collections. Also a cheap and great source for very good clip art ink drawings is:
    http://store.doverpublications.com/b...--cd-rom-.html for $15.00/cd and have hundreds of catagories for anything you might want to make.

go get inkscape (free) and you can convert them to vectors very easily without problems.

Yes, I have inkscape and it is very handy, but can I use drawings from Dover, to say, make a sign and then sell it ? Also I love vectorart it is a little out of my price range, but that is not to say it won't be for long, Boy those guys are good, I know it takes money to make money....I have also seen and used a few off of dxf graphic.com but found that some of those were really hard to clean up, the files were not bad don't get me wronge, just a little more work that I wanted. Thanks for the input

I feel sort of stupid now , I just looked at a book I must have purchased from Dover (Northwest Coast Indian Designs), at the bottom of the cover, it says in bold print 283 Royalty Free Designs....Duh, time to take foot out of mouth.

yes you can use dover for signs. For example they have one cd called "decorative corners". Well take some corners add it to the sign put your text in and your done. They have cd's for sign shapes. There are many other type elements you can use to spruce up a sign. For example a ice cream cone for a ice cream shop, ect. There are cd's that cover stuff lie that. Seach on Dover for "1500 decorative elements" cd. Sign up for their weekly email and they send samples from several cd's and you can practice with some of the samples before ever buying anything. Sign up here for the sampler:
    http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/ph/

Thanks, like I said in my last post, I am still getting my foot from my mouth. Good thing I am not wearing my golf shoes.

New DXF File ---> Corner Bracket 6

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Design 4

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Design 5

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Poker

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Photo Frame

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Titan

Similar to the flaming basketball.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    What is possible? What you will!

Backyard Brawl

This is a localized one for the area.

Odd Fellows

Done by one of my programmers here in the shop for the local chapter.

SRH

Another one done by employee, extreme sports thing. I don't know.

I think Jamf2 is competing Switcher... Jamf2 be prepare to knock out, their u will find trouble uploading so called copyrighted images)))...
    great work

Just drawing. Nothing else. Everything is done in AutoCAD Not to be used illegally. Just for FUN!!!! No tracing, no importing, just drawing. Let's not get into the copyright issues. NO need to get ugly.

Not to mention that I can't help but to notice that a few of my post have been pulled before. Which I truly do not understand how they pick and choose what a copyright issue is and is not. But I fully support whatever decision the moderators make.

And no I'm not competing with Switcher. I just hate to see a man post alone. It's like drinking a beer by yourself. Just not right. :cheers:

I do have a question for those who do not post or have not posted; What would you like to see or what do you need or want? Ask, I believe that in this forum if any one can do it for you, they will, This is a fantastic site. Ask and you shall receive.

Lakeside did a great job starting this link, and to all of you who have posted, keep it up. I have a hard drive I'm trying to fill up full of files for years of projects to come.

Would there be any objection to putting the ones from Jeff or any other donor drawings on your site Switcher? You could say "donated by" and if there were questions about the drawing the user would contact the person that donated the drawing rather than Switcher.
    Or is this opening a big can of worms?

Sample Router Cutter Geometry inch

Here is some common router bits for those of you who may need to import your bits.

Sample Router Cutter Geometry Metric

Here is the metric version.

Page 85 of 587 3575838485868795135185585