588,686 active members*
6,236 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 87 of 131 3777858687888997
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2602
    Quote Originally Posted by John_MultiPanel View Post
    It is the .com.au site, not .co.uk

If you are interested in a sample let me know.

John
    how do us in the USA get your product?

Quote Originally Posted by KustomKoncepts View Post
    Hugh Carroll
    2064 #7 Henry Ave West, Sidney BC V8L 5Y1 Canada
    ph: 1 250 472 8495
    [email protected]
    www.thermoboat.com

He will organise a sample for you.
    Multipanel is a unique high-density polyurethane panel that is strong, extremely lightweight and totally waterproof.

we are building new

dust foot as the one i have runs into trouble after about 7/8" depth, so new ones in order

heres material will post pic's,, heres catalog

http://www.sealeze.com/index.htm

I think you get a few options for high-density foam in the US, like signfoam and precisionboard.

Multipanel is the only Australian supplier that I'm aware of for it.. does anyone know of any others?

How about you John, care to name any of your competitors??

Cut to the Bone Guest

Jim

Here is some video of the new CAMaster ATC Running with WinCNC

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TfzDhI0wyLs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TfzDhI0wyLs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You can get the link at our youtube site

Thanks
    Joey

Cut to the Bone Guest

sorry the link did not post i will retry later

joey

her is tool changer

installed in florida

jim

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfzDhI0wyLs"]YouTube - CAMaster CNC ATC 510 Cutting cabinets out of melamine[/ame]

Fan-bloody-tastic. ATC machine is great.

Jim, That is one of the best cnc Router videos that i have seen. Anybody considering a machine should see it!
    Up until now i had no idea of how the ATC was operated. The video answers all of my questions - The gantry simply overlaps the table on one side.
    Thankyou! I gotta get me one of them! ( The way the USD is going it will soon be cheaper to buy one from the USA instead of China. LOL!)

Did Kustom get his Shop Sabre on friday?

Rocket.

no it's snowing

kustom will get his early next week, i think patience is in his cnc lesson plan.

and that can be frustrating, another way to mount tool changer is on gantry where it rides with the gantry and rotates to position the tool for pickup, i was very happy to see it too it is what i have ordered from bill
    as well

jim

oh yea

rumor has it we will be giving USD's away soon

lol jim

Unhappy Financial markets in deep sh1t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cabnet636 View Post
    rumor has it we will be giving USD's away soon

lol jim
    With the DOW tanking by 2.5% on friday we are all worried that our stockmarket will do the same tomorrow. Our market tends to follow the US. More of the same yet to come.
    Our Aussie dollar is rapidly catching yours - we are about 94 cents at the moment - and rising.
    What has this got to do with cnc? If we all go into a recession where does the money come from for machinery purchases? LOL.
    Put your money into GOLD.

Rocket.

i got ready

my father had some good rules for watching things, i never listened.

after his passing in 05 things changed and last year i began to finally hear what he was saying to me, so last year i went real liquid, very low debt

so with our commercial work, there is a lot of new business in our area, and remodeling only (no new residential for me) we should be ok. the shops that focused on residential only are bleeding here, i had a very expensive condo
    complex come in for cabinet work on there phase two, they came with contract and i told the contractor to write me a check for 75% he balked, i then explained
    that the developer had not paid most of the subs and gc from phase one,

he called friday and said i would have a check on monday

just business man!!

hey rocket

i got an idea!!!!

buy an american router, and the australian stock market will go up

lol
    jim

Quote Originally Posted by rocket67 View Post

Did Kustom get his Shop Sabre on friday?

Rocket.

No there was a Ice Storm thursday in Minniapolis and My machine did not make it out thursday so it is on the truck friday and coming here tonight. I will go pick it up tomorrow. and yes the us economy is going up in flames I think we should all move to Canada!!

Quote Originally Posted by cabnet636 View Post

my father had some good rules for watching things, i never listened.

after his passing in 05 things changed and last year i began to finally hear what he was saying to me, so last year i went real liquid, very low debt

he called friday and said i would have a check on monday

just business man!!
    Be sure it's good.....

Mark

No there was a Ice Storm thursday in Minniapolis and My machine did not make it out thursday so it is on the truck friday and coming here tonight. I will go pick it up tomorrow. and yes the us economy is going up in flames I think we should all move to Canada!!
    Kustom K,
    Move to Canader you say,EH! With in a 50 mile radius of me inToronto Canada there is probably 50 or more 100grand + routers begging for work.Shops will cut parts for $50/Hr.Our banks invested heavily in US mortgages or Mort-Gages and are claiming billions in losses.We are in the same sinking boat.Average houses are $400,000.A 5,000sq/ft shop rents for 5 to6 thousand per month.We should be thinking of moving to Ozzy or better yet China.
    Gotta get back to my Tsingtao .http://www.tsingtaobeer.com/brand/brand.htm
    Larry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drink.gif  
    L GALILEO THE EPOXY SURFACE PLATE IS FLAT

fellows

tony mac has released a new cut 2/d at a very resonable rate, it is a basic

program that will get you cutting and you can upgrade to vcarve, i bought it
    but remember it is in vcarve so if you are going to buy vcarve then cut to the chase and get v carve, it will however serve many purposes on it's own!!

jim

http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectr.../c2d_index.htm

Angry Sure Enough - OZ markets fell 2.8% today!

(nuts)
    Can you blokes in the USA please stop selling all of your shares?
    Every day that the markets fall cause our investments to head south. And that means that it will take longer to get our ATC machine!

Jim, sounds like your father gave you good advice.
    If that cheque is no good just call on our resident debt collector.

Kustom, Larry says that Canada is also in deep. You all need to bring yourselves and your machines over to Oz. Lots of sunshine over here.
    Also good women, beaches, wine and beer. We don`t need to drink Chinese beer - we have the best brews in the world. ( Not knocking Chinese beer - may be very good - they use Aussie barley. )
    Larry, do you buy it by the container load?

Rocket.

Ok so canada is no better off than the USA but just wait till election day 2008 and we all will really colapse or the whole world will get better once we get the Bush out of the oval office!!

2000 sq ft new shop 5 years ago when I moved in I pay $775 Month. problem is rent is cheap and houses are from 80k to 1 mil but not any money to get rich in fargo only enugh to sustain my current bills. I guess I'll always be a NON PROFIT organization.

I remember growing up our farm was only 15 miles south of the Canadian border so when we where seniors in high school we could go to canada on weekends and sit in the bar (18 drinking age). maybe that is why I grew out of drinking I got bored with it starting at a earlier age than that.

ADDED

I guess I thought canada was better off because I am getting guys hauling there racecars all the way to me from as far away as Winnipeg MB (300Miles) over a international border to me to get wraped. I found out why though the shops up there get $1,500.00 foor basic cut lettering to $2,700 to wrap a racecar I can only get $450 to $600 in Fargo.

soooo kustom

did we get a router??

jim

Page 87 of 131 3777858687888997