588,285 active members*
4,173 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Wire-Sodick A535 problem

Hello

I´m new to Sodick wire machines and of course I have some normal problems operating it.

Recently I´ve been having a precision problem (or it´s my fault...). When I´m burning a square, for example, I apply C1 first and C2 to finish, and when I´m doing C2, the wire is in a great effort to make the corners of the square, and it is not very precise in the corners... what am i doing wrong or what seems to be the problem ?

Thank you

I think I have the solution. Is it because I delete the Q_ACC codes in the program edition ??? (chair)

Hello!

When you say that the 2nd skim is in great effort to make the corners, Does the rough pass/C1 only burn a square without corners? And are we talking about a die or a punch?

Some other questions i got:

• What's the name of the control? LQ(1/2)W or is it an LN series?
    • Are you using the built-in HeartNC/Qvic software to create a program or are you using a cam-software; If so, which one?

• Does the part contain any 4-axis/taper machined surfaces or is it a straight cut?

• What are the problems you are having with the corners? Are they not round? Is the finish not good? Wrong radius? (larger or smaller than what it is supposed to be).

If you can supply me with the NC-code i could check it out to see if there's anything wrong, But i need to know some stuff about the part first:

• Material:
    • Height:
    • Taper/4-axis or straight cut:
    • Top and lower guide position: (Close to the part of a bit over/under)

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopit View Post
    Hello!

When you say that the 2nd skim is in great effort to make the corners, Does the rough pass/C1 only burn a square without corners? And are we talking about a die or a punch?

Some other questions i got:

• What's the name of the control? LQ(1/2)W or is it an LN series?
    • Are you using the built-in HeartNC/Qvic software to create a program or are you using a cam-software; If so, which one?

• Does the part contain any 4-axis/taper machined surfaces or is it a straight cut?

• What are the problems you are having with the corners? Are they not round? Is the finish not good? Wrong radius? (larger or smaller than what it is supposed to be).

If you can supply me with the NC-code i could check it out to see if there's anything wrong, But i need to know some stuff about the part first:

• Material:
    • Height:
    • Taper/4-axis or straight cut:
    • Top and lower guide position: (Close to the part of a bit over/under)

Take care!
    Hi.
    First let me tell you that I edit the program without deleting the Q_ACC codes and machine worked ok. It´s just strange though , because i often delete those codes and it works ok too. Back to your questions:

It´s a 0.2mm radius and it´s a die and c1 hardly cuts in the radius.
    Control name: Mark25
    Using a portuguese cam-software named G-CAM
    It´s a straight cut
    The problem is not just the radius, it´s also leaving material (0.02/0.03mm) near the radius

Steel
    30mm
    straight
    top +40mm
    lower -30mm

back to the Q_ACC codes, are they really that important ?

Thank you