588,490 active members*
4,417 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > FREE CAD viewer from Sescoi!! Import Catia v4&5, UG, Pro-E, Solidworks, many more!!

View Poll Results: What do you think about the new WorkXPlore 3D FREE CAD viewer?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love this thing!!

3 25.00%
  • I works well.

3 25.00%
  • I use it from time to time.

0 0%
  • It's OK.

0 0%
  • It's not for me.

1 8.33%
  • I haven't tried it yet.

5 41.67%

FREE CAD viewer from Sescoi!! Import Catia v4&5, UG, Pro-E, Solidworks, many more!!

Sescoi is giving free viewer software to everyone! There is no obligation to you. Simply download the viewer software from The link below and see for yourself how great this product really is! Here is the link or you can goto our website www.sescoi.com
    http://www.sescoi.com/us/products/wo...free-download/

Try the viewer and vote

I was hoping to see a little more than 2 votes on here. If you have tried our viewer please tell us what you think of it!

Thank you for your responces.

Workxplore 3D

Great software, don't you just love something when it is really FREE,,, ok there is an upgrade route for more bells and whistles, But to get you on the road of viewing customers files and allowing you to investigate for quoting purposes, it gets my thumbs up

:banana:

Training videos

Coming very soon to our web site will be some training videos for WorkXPlore 3D. I will make a post here to let you know. If there are any of you that are using it now and would like to get the videos please let me know and I can get them to you. You can reach me at [email protected] with any questions.

Evaluating WorkXPlore 3D

For any of you that have not tried this viewer you can download it from the link i have listed below. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected]

http://www.sescoi.com/us/products/wo...free-download/

Share your thoughts

Would any of you like to share your thoughts on why you like or dislike the viewer? I am particularly interested in any comments on why you do not like the viewer. One of the things that Sescoi is known for is our excellent customer support! If there is something that you saw that you did not like or would like to see improved let us know. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in providing a superior product to help you do business more efficiently.

Great News

Well it took me longer than I had hoped but I have some training videos for you to look at. You can find them by following the link I have provided.

http://www.workxplore-3d.com/us/support/tutorials/

Webinar

Sescoi is going to be holding a Webinar on November 21st for any of you that would like to see how WorkXPlore 3D works you can join it by following the link provided. http://www.sescoi.com/us/products/workxplore-3d/free-download/detail/?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=814&cHash=ee27167d2a

Thanks I'm downloading now and will post after I take a look. Thanks for sharing.