587,659 active members*
3,289 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

SHOP FOR HIRE!!!

Hi everybody, been in the precison machining/welding/sheet metal industry for 30+ years looking to get some additional work from the internet. We are located just a little south of Phoenix, AZ. We have a couple large industrial cnc vertical knee mills 3 and 4 axis. We also have 4 engine lathes ranging from medium size lathes to a large 25 foot engine lathe. We do high precision niche TIG"arc welding" in a variety of materials in the automotive and sanitary tubing industries just to name a few, also do wire feed welding and stick weld. We also do tube/pipe bending, sheet metal fabrication, we have a 150 ton press and sheer to match. That is just some of our equipment to name. We do anything from prototype, production manufacturing, repair/modify just to name a few. Any one looking to have something fabricated or repaired your looking at the right company to do the job and do it right at a competitive price let us know, send me a PM and I'll get right back to you. I will be posting a few pictures of some of our work soon, thanks everybody.

Jay at Universal Precision Machining

Hi I need a custom steel plate to hold my stock on a 4" rotary table. If this is something you can do, please call me at 702 461 4554

Carlo

SHOP FOR HIRE

Always good to know people that we can hire Well keep you in mind for our next projects.

Appreciate it, look forward to doing business with you.

Jay are you hiring at all?

What can you do? At the moment I have 9 employees ranging from machinest which includes program and setup, welders of different sorts, and sheet metal fabrication. Where would you fit in and where are you located?

well im located in gilbert, im a student at ASU polytechnic campus. I am able to program with surfcam, i can operate HAAS machines, i can MIG weld, TIG weld (still practicing). I have been looking for a job in the industry for a while now and have had no luck, i am in school for mechanical engineering technology, i have good CAD skills, can read prints, just need some real world experience.

Yeah I don't need any one in the cnc line of work right now and myself and all the welders here have been welding for over 30 years. Only thing I could have you do possibbly is load sheet metal into the shear and a few different brakes. Do you know how to do any sheet metal work?

do we really need to turn this forum into an advertisement page for your business?? Everyone looking at the RFQs have a shop for hire and this section is for employment or RFQ's; IMO anything more just adds to the clutter to sift through to get to what we're here for.

Quote Originally Posted by kccrusher View Post
    do we really need to turn this forum into an advertisement page for your business?? Everyone looking at the RFQs have a shop for hire and this section is for employment or RFQ's; IMO anything more just adds to the clutter to sift through to get to what we're here for.

Amen brother! My favorite pet peeve is when someone posts that the RFQ has been awarded, yet a dozen people post "please e-mail prints to [email protected]", after that comment. Another one, guys posts "PM me with a quote", then there are 10 guys asking for an e-mail address. I am wondering do people not read, or they ignoring instructions and comments on purpose, just to keep throwing their name out there?

Oddly this post doesn't bother me. It's the old saw, if you don't like reading it, don't click on the post. We could use your form of belly aching and complain Mariss isn't really helping others by answering questions and giving advice, or commenting on other drives, he is really selling Gecko products.

Eee-a-Eee-a-a.... WHAAAAA I think it's cool the lad might be hooking up with a job prospect. I also like the guy asking about his Pinch Blox logo. Heck, I want the all to succeed.

never done any real sheet metal work, i have used a press and a break before, but just small stuff nothing major

JLcustoms, do you own any equipment and if you do what might it be? If you have something that I might need services in I might be able to kick you down some work.

Still a student, dont own anything yet