587,999 active members*
2,457 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Not Booting sometimes Fanuc 21iT

Machine has Fanuc 21iT system , It is observed that sometimes after power ON Booting sequence doesn"t get complete and it remains hanged. after many power On/Off it works. Now the problem frequency is incresed. It is a turning m/c. Any suggestions pls. This problem was started from one incident of one phase failure. Before that it was perfectly OK.

Nothing to check !!! Call FANUC to see the problem. Maybe needs replace an board !!!

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Ashu View Post
    Machine has Fanuc 21iT system , It is observed that sometimes after power ON Booting sequence doesn"t get complete and it remains hanged. after many power On/Off it works. Now the problem frequency is incresed. It is a turning m/c. Any suggestions pls. This problem was started from one incident of one phase failure. Before that it was perfectly OK.
    If you look inside and your servo modules have a - in the LED this happend to us. There is a relay (24volt suply) that has to function in order to complete the boot up.(bring up the 240) (Called Fanuc) Now this was a 16c Makino pro3 Fanuc. But it is posible you have the same problem.

I am not real kean on the electrical stuff I am a process guy. But I do get into some of this stuff. Hope it helps

Bluesman