587,998 active members*
1,741 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Interested in buying a machine....but confused which one

Interested in buying a machine....but confused which one

Hi, I am running a computer hardware online store here in Pakistan and im interested in buying a machine that would basically be used to cut aluminum side panels of computer cases. Since i have no knowledge about these things so please pardon my noob questions. Cutting would be used to make a large or small hole in the side panel to accommodate a window, custom design based on users requests etc. Machine im looking for does NOT have to be an industrial sized, more of a personal sized machine since work load will be very less. Here are some pictures for the reference of the kind of work that will be required.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

guys any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Most likely a laser cutter would be your best bet.

thanks for the response excel......i heard that laser cutters for aluminum cost 80k+ USD....do you know of any machines that are smaller in size and have low price too....since the work i would be doing would be very less

I have never used a laser cutter so I have no idea on the cost of the machines. I would be surprised if they were that much money for one that would cut those panels. Perhaps check this section of the forum, http://www.cnczone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79 , they discuss laser cutters there. Your profile says you are in Pakistan so a Chinese vendor should be able to help you easily.

Good luck.