We have a Kiwa/ Excel with a Fanuc OM with 16 tool carrousel type Got that fixed but in the process had to clear the memory and lost all the macros for tool change, etc. Dose any one have these? We backed up the parameters but not the macros and are feeling sort of dumb now. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried many things but when i call a m19 on MDI the machine orients but as soon as I call a tool change ex- M6 T13 the spindles loosens again and the whole process stays with red feed of on the mdi display the tool appears to be changed but nothing actually happened

Also if I call m19 on mdi and the switch to jog to to do the atc process manually it works as long as i start from the second point not doing the orient step.

Also if i try to do the tool change manually with the atc without doing the m19 in the first part tries to orient, stops and the loosens the tool without doing any more movement.

I am thinking all has to do with the spindle orient not being ready for the m6 or auto cancelling when the process begins .

Sorry about my english..... But thanks with your help

Altered.....