I bought at auction of 5 years ago two Cinturn 10cc Chucking Centers. One for parts that needed "Z" axis motor and monitor screen. The other was running as I ran it before they took it down before the sale. The same company that I bought these from still have two of them today and are now trying to buy parts from me as they need for their two machines that are still in production. What I need to know from you guys is what should I be asking for in dollars for the last thing they asked for and that is the "Spindle Drive" electrical box. I've called the factory and after a 3 week wait they called back and said they could not tell me a price as they would have to build a new one as there are no more of what we have on the market. Well I know that means I can set my own price but I'm a realistic person and prefer giving them a decent price so as not scare them off and make them just go buy a new Lathe. So Please help me if you can on a price for this or tell me where I may be able to find out what it is worth as a part! I'm trying to sell both centers back to them but so far they have not bought that idea as they don't have a place to put them and are real shy of the 3 grand it will cost to move them back. Thanks for any help guys