My name is Chris Spencer and I am a CNC Machinist, Programmer, and Designer. Currently I am full time working at a multi-million dollar shop located in Orlando, fl. designing, programming, and machining parts for the military, medical, and aerospace industries. I also work at a shop called Native Racing www.remotecontrolhobby.com doing the the same thing but for RC Cars. My experience includes: 5 years AutoCAD, 4 years Solidworks, 4 years CAMWorks, 5 years Milltronics mill with a centurion controller MB18, RW20, And VM24, 4 years on a Sharp mill with a Fanuc controller. I am looking to fill my spare time with more designing and programming. If you need my help we can discuss the designs and machining operations through e-mail or over the phone. I will machine your parts or if you have a machine I can supply you with the drawings and NC coding. Im not worried about making a bunch of money with this, just something to keep me busy. All prices are negotiable. Please feel free to contact me through E-mail at [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Spencer