587,157 active members*
4,723 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lathe Pricing

Prices on lathes for the New Year? Spindle through hole? I could use a small parts machine for 1" bar steel and aluminum.

Our CNC lathe will coming at this month end,probably at christmas time.hehe.
    those day we are in install the electronic parts.more info will be post when everything finish.
    thank you.
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Hi Syil

Will your New CNC Lathe have Spindle feedback for threading? What model of Lathe are you converting? Thanks for the help with my questions.

Willy

Quote Originally Posted by syil View Post
    Our CNC lathe will coming at this month end,probably at christmas time.hehe.
    those day we are in install the electronic parts.more info will be post when everything finish.
    thank you.
    This is not useful information.hehe.
    I am ready to spend money.hehe.

Lathe is the C6 model.

Spindle through hole is 7/8". Swing is 10" and gap is 20". Nice rigid unit, works well with steel.

The spindle feedback is being worked on. We are developing a simple solution that will enable rigid tapping on the mills and threading on the lathe.

Pricing is hard to judge right now because of the components still needed for upgrade and labor calculated for the entire process. We are working on getting estimates done ASAP.
    Direction, Commitment, Follow Through

Quote Originally Posted by SyilAmerica View Post
    Lathe is the C6 model.

Spindle through hole is 7/8". Swing is 10" and gap is 20". Nice rigid unit, works well with steel.

The spindle feedback is being worked on. We are developing a simple solution that will enable rigid tapping on the mills and threading on the lathe.

Pricing is hard to judge right now because of the components still needed for upgrade and labor calculated for the entire process. We are working on getting estimates done ASAP.
    Thank you for the reply.

Hi Syil

Thank you for the new information on your CNC Lathe. It sounds like it is going to be a nice unit. I was thinking of possibly building or converting a Manual Lathe to CNC only because there is nothing available in a turn key type machine. Sounds like that is about to change. Can you please post any new information as soon as it becomes available? (Such as: Spindle HP, Spindle Rpms, Spindle speed adjustment method, Price) Thank you for your time.

Willy

Any further word on the Syil lathe? I've seen it as a coming attraction on your website but it seems to be gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhugh1 View Post
    Any further word on the Syil lathe? I've seen it as a coming attraction on your website but it seems to be gone now.
    Our USA distirbutor have been place order for CNC C6.we will update the info and pic soonly,so..just wait for some days.
    Syil china
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

We are expecting several these units shortly. Pricing is set at $3499.

Question I´m here down under in Brazil...

hello Syil persons, could you please tell how could i get one of this lathes here in Brazil? do you have a representative here?
    Regards !
    [email protected]

We can ship you a unit, no problem. Contact me directly: [email protected] with your details and I will get back with you on details.