Hi. My company has been using Mastercam 3 for quite awhile now and it works for us, the problem is a lot of our computers are starting to die. So I have two questions. I'll do my best to word them so you understand what I'm asking.

1. Is there a way of running Mastercam 3 on XP? If this is possible it would help me tremendously.

2. We also have Mastercam 9 but programming on it the way that we specifically do on 3 hasn't been quite working out. First we are using a 4 axis Bostomatic to do our machining. We contour our 2D shapes with an entry/exit line of .150 and an arc of .125. We leave the geometry at zero, then in the parameters, for final depth we input .010 above our final depth. Then after accepting, we edit using the depth mode on the main screen. So we start for example. .060 above the part, this is where cutter comp turns on. then change the beginning of the arc to .010 at a ramp. Then in the middle where we want to start machining we change it to -.050 at a ramp. On our exit we ramp up to .010 and put it back to .060 at our final depth, which then turns cutter comp off.