588,204 active members*
4,060 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Best turnkey plasma setup for under $16.5K?

Talking Best turnkey plasma setup for under $16.5K?

Currently have my eyes locked on this setup. Looks amazing!!
    - CNC Plasma system by Arclight Dynamics
    5'x10', Hypertherm 85 w/ mach torch, router conversion, 4th axis rotary, waterbed, (turnkey), and engraver, delivery, etc.

This is going to run about $16,500 which is my budget max. The machine is being financed, and i enjoy the thought of a turnkey setup. Then i will hopefully be able to concentrate on design and fabrication and not so much tuning and tweaking.

thought i would grab a few peoples thoughts on this subject. I have yet to see the machine in person, although i will be scheduling a meeting and demo soon.

Intro Video -
    Here is a good video of the overall machine and its many options.

arclightdynamics - YouTube
    Youtube page.

I have shopped around online a little bit living in the northwest (WA STATE). Any other options out there that i should consider? The machine must be in new condition, and come directly from the manufacturer, and cost $16,500 or less and for the most part be turnkey (rules from my financier). Thought i'd explore my options or see what other people have done, or think. My opinion overall so far is that they use quality parts, and offer a great product with a ton of attachments that are not proprietary.

Thanks everyone!!

Thread no longer needed.