Quote Originally Posted by sundewzer View Post

I am putting mine on a toolbox from Harbor Freight. I am guessing I will have to reinforce it. I went a bit overkill on the motors and went with all NEMA 34 Cleapath motors (CPM-SDSK-3421S-RLS). When I priced it out it was about $100 more than the DMM Servos and I got bigger motors that are all the same. Plus I have used Clearpath in the past and there customer support is next to none. I will using UCCNC with the UC300ETH-UB1 from CNCRoom. To answer you question, I don't know yet. I plan on 3D printing something but I am going to wait until I have it all setup to decided the best spot. The other really nice thing about the clearpath motors is I don't need a large enclosure because the controller are on the motors. All I have is the UC300ETH-UB1 and the power supply which I want in the open for cooling, probably on the back of the mill or toolbox.

Here is the album for all the picture that I will keep adding to if anyone is interest.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ujsUpkb9SF3Q1r8Z7

I've gone Nema34 as well.
For peace of mind really. Allows the gibs to be a little tighter than when using Nema23.
Must admit though there is a bit of weight there on the X table end.
Would you add something on the other end to balance it a bit?