588,658 active members*
4,686 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Okuma OSP-E100L

Attachment 208450Good day

Please help me, my OSP-E100L not working 1707 Alarm-A Stroke end over, how I can do??
    Machine its Captain L370

Best regards

in the back of the machine there is a stroke release switch. put it on then on the panel press reset. a different alarm will show saying the release switch is on. now move the axes towards center of machine an amount (say 6") using the handle. then press reset again then go back and turn off the release switch and alarm will be gone.

thanks for your help, I did what you told me, but does not clear the alarm, still shows 1707 alarm, check the switch and is well, in the FUB-DR3 the leds light out 1 and out 5 (on-off), Unit MPS 20 switch C3 and C4, this happens when i put the switch on and off, obviusly I pressed the reset button but nothing

Please help me

best regards

Your Actual position numbers are strange. Have you just reloaded software by chance? It appears that you Zero Set and Stroke end limits may mot be valid. You will also need to be in Manual mode for this procedure to work.

Best regards,

first of all, you need to take the axis from the limit switch. stroke limt switches could be connected in series, so you don't know which axis is on the limit from the alarm itself.
    next, if the alarm still persists, check the limit switches - could be broken. next, if the alarm still persists, check the wiring. and so on.

put the release switch on, press reset, move *ALL* of the axes back from the stroke end by at least 6", press reset, turn the release switch off, press reset again.
    if the alarm does not go away you have another problem not related to physical slideway over-travel.

Good day,

I have tried everything I have been advised, but have not been lucky, I have a doubt with the connection of the stroke release switch to E4800-S10-005 card, I would like to help me with the connection of the connector XB-CB-6 as seems that the switch is connected incorrectly, help with wiring diagram of the four blocks that connect together to switch,

Best regards.

Hello, effectively the problem was the connection of the stroke release switch, now that I've connected successfully works in part, still can not move the axes to clear all alarms turn off the switch and I do not miss any alarms, I joined a speed of rotation for the spindle and now I can move the spindle but I can not move the axes manually, the display shows no alarm, I think I need to put some data to move the axis but I have no idea, seems to have erased all the data that had machine, please if you could help me to enter the basic parameters to move the axis in manual mode.

Best regards.

what happens if you command to move axis in MDI?
    is there an indication of axis travel limit?