588,569 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > v23 just lost all modules

Angry v23 just lost all modules

I turned on v23 and it must have connected to bob cad in the background .Any way under modules i have the upgraded preditor and all it lost all modules and it thinks it is in turning mode and you can not get it out .It also lost all verify functions also what the hay !!!!! can someone else look at there v 23 and see if it is just me or is it the wonderful bobcad folks that are having a problem? thanks Dusty

Hey woffler,
    The easiest thing to start with would be to remove the dongle and restart the computer then re-insert the dongle and read the license info. If its reading incorrectly after that, then I would say thats a support call to get it staightened out. (If its a software key then I would call too)

Wink

thanks Burr man i tried :something odd happedned i noticed that it added mach3 to the module list and it was never there before so it must have updated from bob cad and put mach 3 in the list. Anyway it trashed my v23 it shows that they are on in the the license dongle .And off in the program and of course i called and they were out to lunch .Iwill give them a shout in the morning and see what happened they are probably going to try and sell me something i already have.

Whoa....The sales calls

I'm a bit confused.
    Mach 3 in the "Modules list"?
    meaning from the Menu bar on top where it says "Modules" inside of the BobCad program? or somewhere else.

Anyway, when you get through they should be able to help with any kind of licensing issue.

The other thing to try would be to compute a simple 3d toolpath, say on a simple planar surface. If you get an "Access denied" or "Security error 4" then there is a patch that many have had to install recently. "They must be restructing something with the licensing" would be a good guess on your part.