I've had very good luck with my Genmitsu 3018 ProVer MX3. However, I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the Mach3 controller solution... I also have the GRBL controller for the 3018 but that's not the direction I want to be moving.

I'ld like to build a controller solution for my 3018 based on the G540 and a UC100 so I have maximum flexibility and can use it with all three major Win10 software controller solutions (Mach3, Mach4, UCCNC). This is more about ME than the ROUTER itself.

I know to some (most!) folks, this might seem overkill for a little $350 3018, but I expect the electronics/controller might very well be migrated fwd into a larger more capable platform at some point in my future.

I'm pretty sure I have most of the pieces figured out. (This includes a 24V power supply to feed the 12v-24V 775 spindle and a 10A 0-10V "LED PWM dimmer" to function as its speed control).

However, if anyone has any past experience or input on this project I'ld be interested in whatever suggestions might be provided.

Thanks!