587,249 active members*
3,210 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Interesting car

I recently had chance to ride in a friend's malibu max. I must say, I'm surprised. This is quite possibly one of the ugliest cars from the outside (IMHO), but one of the best cars I've ever been inside of. The interior is top-notch, and I loved the suede leather inserts on the seats, and there's tons of rear legroom. It really felt like a VERY expensive car from the inside. Also nice were the dual sunroofs, one up front, one in the rear. Very cool.

However, the best feature, and the reason I'm even posting here is the hatchback/foldown rear seat/foldown front passenger seat. With the seats folded down, the cargo room in this car is amazing! My buddy said the other day he was hauling a bunch of 8' studs for his basement project, and the hatchbackwas totally closed.

OK, feel free to flame me now for liking this car (flame2) but I think I'll take a look at one the next time I'm at a dealer.
    My name is Electric Nachos. Sorry to impose, but I am the ocean.
    http://www.bryanpryor.com

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

A friend of mine has a Dodge Pheonix, mid sixties model, his teenage daughters think it's from another planet. He was at trafic lights one day with the wife and kids on board and all of a sudden the kids started squealing and yelping and jumping around in the back seat. When asked what's wrong they replied "we saw someone from school and we didn't want them to see us in this car and had to duck down below the windows". I guess the real bonus of owning such a car is later when the girls get their licences they wont be bothering dad to borrow the car, smart man my friend...

Cheers
    Splint