ive been scouring the internet but to no avail, i've got a couple of ISEL 16mm x 5mm ballscrews and ballnuts. I've checked the product catalogue for the information that i need but cannot find it. (its got the dimensions and forces but thats not what i need)

What I'm wandering is how much verticle pinch the rods, but more pressingly the nut bearings can effectively, reliably withstand over time.

Until i can get some shims one of the ballnuts is pulled up by about 0.125-0.25mm which casues a bit of rattling(im guesing more than it should) and means that the axis with the misalignment binds a bit the last 5cm or so at the extents of a 1m long screw, more irratatingly it causes a grinding(though not that bad) sound when working, the axis does though move fairly freely.

The best solution is to get the misalignment sorted which i will, but in the meantime does anyone know how well a misaligned ballscrew will fare over time, will it be weeks/months/years until the nut/bearings wear and become inaccurate etc. Will it crush the screw? can it be reliably run?

What kind of noize should a similar ballnut and bearings make?