587,324 active members*
3,232 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > Indramat TVD 1.2-15-03 no power

Indramat TVD 1.2-15-03 no power

hi Guys,

Today I got my TOS FGSQ 32 CNC in the workshop. Bought this machine last week after a live demonstration.
    Now, the machine itself starts up fine. Heidenhain TNC, power comes up, hydropump works OK etc until the point where the drives have to be activated.
    When I push the button for the servo (or rewire it) nothing happens. So i started digging and found out the POWER/Leistung LED on the Indramat TVD 1.2 was OFF. When I measure I measure 400V over all three incoming phases.
    I had to fix the connector to the wall myself, since the previous owner cut it. First i had it phases wrong, since the hydromotor-pump was driving the wrong way. Rewired and pump came right up to pressure, so i GUESS the wiring is OK. Not totally sure, I ordered a phase rotation tester now.

Something broke during transport? Did I mess it up with connecting it wrong? I held U=L1 V=L2 W=L3 at first that's what I thought it should be. Someone wants to make a guess?

Re: Indramat TVD 1.2-15-03 no power

Is there someone with an Indramat power supply unit who can tell me WHEN the LED's are supposed to light up? 3 of 4 leds on my machine light up right after i start the machine. Should the 4th (the POWER/Leistung LED) also light up at once?
    If someone could tell me then I know a bit more already, then I can at least cross the controls on the machine off... and look further..

By the way, the axle drives have a blinking "Bb"

I have the same problem. Anyone got a fix?