588,464 active members*
6,356 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need help with a OKK PCV-40

We have a sick OKK PCV-40 Vertical Machining Center that has lost it's memory. We have been unable to locate all of the machine parameters to be able to get the machine to a state where it can be troubleshot completely.
    OKK in Japan has been unable to help us as this machine is 20 years old and beyond their data retention period.
    If anyone has the same machine and is willing to download and send me their parameters, I would be forever greatful.
    Thanks
    Peter
    [email protected]

We have a MCV-410,about the same age.

parameters

I have a pcv-40. I can send you the parameters. This is an old post and you may no longer need help. If you still need these things, send me an email.

[email protected]
    Robert Setree 502-452-9851

Hi, I don't mean to barge on your thread Petesil2, but I wanted to ask Tonenc if he happens to have the manuals for the MCV-410. I just purchased the same machine and did not come with the manuals. I was told to try Dynamic International since they are the source for Okk, unfortunately I received a fax from them this morning stating that the manuals for that machine are no longer available. If you have these manuals I be willing to pay for a copy of them. with out them my machine is pretty much useless since I know nothing about the machine or control panel. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have manuals for that model. I have sent pvc-40 paramters to a few people. I am looking to buy an okk parts machine. I am in Louisville Ky
    Bob 502-452-9851
    Robert Setree 502-452-9851

Re: Need help with a OKK PCV-40

Please sent me parameter and PC data
    [email protected]
    thank you