588,333 active members*
4,414 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Angry Mini chinese laser problem

Hi my friends, I´m from Brazil, and I have a chinese mini laser engraver DC-K40 of Shenhui Laser. This machine was working well, but at some time the laser don´t show no more. I contact the seller and he send me a new one board with of laser font. I change it and the machine work well again awhile. But at some time the machine began engraving blurred. I contact the seller support and he suggest I align the laser path. I check the laser path several times. And I clean the mirrors very well. I conclude the laser have problem because when I press laser test, the laser mark two points in acrilic. I change the laser tube and the problem is the same.

Anyone help me please!

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acrilic.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Machado3 View Post
    .... I conclude the laser have problem because when I press laser test, the laser mark two points in acrilic. I change the laser tube and the problem is the same.
    Sometimes caused by the beam not exiting the air nozzle correctly (i.e. beam is not aligned properly and it is hitting the side of the air nozzle before getting through the hole.

Try removing the air assist nozzle, and test again on acrylic. If the two spots have now changed to only one, then you need to go over the alignment again.

If the two spots are still there, then it could be the beam itself (from the tube) is poor, but since you've changed tubes that's not likely.

Apart from aligning Look for a cracked or damaged lens or mirror , 2 spots are normally an optical problem.

With my experience it looks the laser is touching in the laser draw tube (last mirror and lense tube) and splitting into two parts. Remove the lense from the draw tube and put little thick paper. Push the pulse or test button and see the laser is coming in the center or not. Check in all four corners and in the center too. Align last mirror and hope it will work.

I'm not in after-sales dept, i will try to ask my colleagues and see if can help. after-sales is really important in purchasing laser equipment!

I check, and the third mirror are broken. i change it, but now I test in acrilic and the laser don´t show exactly vertical, but as a diagonal as the pic attach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Figura1.jpg  

ahm - adjust last mirror and if it is adjusted - laser will never propagate absolute linear...
    maybe you can cut clear pmma and take a picture of it?