587,997 active members*
1,930 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Looking for CNC Programmers and Operators /Tool Grinders
Page 1 of 2 12

Exclamation Looking for CNC Programmers and Operators /Tool Grinders

Looking for the above people who are willing to relocate from Texas to Oaklahoma

Please E-mail me
    [email protected]

where in texas?

what sort of CNC? I currently run two intermac JET cnc's for silestone/granite.

I operate, program, cad/cam, etc.. the works basically.

Anywhere in Texas that wants to relocate. Would you be of intrest in relocating to OK?

im sorry, i read that wrong i thought it was tx/ok cnc'ers to relocate not tx -> ok.

im in michigan and would love to relocate, i dont know about OK though

What about people already in oklahoma? What level of experince are you looking for? I'm a student of a trade school know vmc programming. Learning lathe and the parametric.

Where about from Michigan are you from? We can set you up for testing at one of our offices.

How long have you been in trade school for? Do you have any exp. at a shop?

We are also looking for people who want to relocate to Maine.

programming in maine

Where, when, and how much $

I have been in school for since august of 2005. Currently full time during the day in cadd/cam and precision maching (currently in programming. Done with mills waiting on my cnc mill nims cert. Starting lathe programming, then parametric then cam). I have worked in manufacturing for 2.5 years. Been doing manual and cnc setup and operations for the last 8 months... Looking for a programming job. In the oklahoma city area.

Programming in Maine is $18-25 hr. They are paying for relocation. Where about from Mi are you from? I would like to set you up an interview.

So is there anything in ok?

Talking

Yes there is something in OK. If you are intrested, Please E-mail me your resume so I can set you up for an interview. [email protected]

I am from ohio and intrested in one of your jobs in OK or Main. I have 12 years experance in c.n.c. programing. would like a chance to talk to you.

Could there be any chance you can come to kalamazoo to test? IF not please call 810-245-9595, Tell them Melissa Whitman said to call and that you are from Ohio and your wanting to talk about Maine or OK.

What part of maine? Is $25.00 the top starting dollar or is there room for growth?

I'm sorry its $18-20, and room for growth.

What part of Maine?

Winslow, Maine

Waterjet Programmer

Would you be interested in someone who's been programming for a waterjet jobshop for 15 years? I have family outside Tulsa and might consider a move.

Page 1 of 2 12