587,326 active members*
3,549 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anybody tried the SaleCNC Wireless Pendant?

For 179 (plus 60.00 Shipping to US) You can get this wireless pendant rom saleCNC and even has a LCD that shows you your machines coordinates. Seems to cheap for what it is?? Has anyone tried this out??

SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand

Dont know, but Ill tell you soon, I just ordered one for my mill.

Phil.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks Gerry,
    The pendant you pointed out does indeed look good! however the designer is in the process of making a new type and cant supply at the moment.
    The wireless pendant arrived and has some good features, but at the moment the jogging is very jerky and I will have to persevere to see if I can resolve the issue which seems like lag somewhere in the system. Ill be able to enlarge a little later.
    Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by tarnish1 View Post
    Thanks Gerry,
    The pendant you pointed out does indeed look good! however the designer is in the process of making a new type and cant supply at the moment.
    The wireless pendant arrived and has some good features, but at the moment the jogging is very jerky and I will have to persevere to see if I can resolve the issue which seems like lag somewhere in the system. Ill be able to enlarge a little later.
    Phil.
    The ShuttleRU-LCD is what I am using as well. I like it a lot, (especially after he sent me the source code to the plugin and I fixed a few things and enhanced a bunch of others...).
    By the way, anyone wanting the latest version, i added a safety double click option where you can assign a double key press requirement for any one of the buttons.
    The new version he is working on has a very cool customizable screen, and a few more buttons. On the down side some of the buttons are now located surrounding the mpg and it will be hard to squeeze in a label for those buttons.
    Eric

Thanks Gerry,
    Phil.
    Did you get this issue resolved? You are talking about the wireless pendant of the type that salecnc sells right?

thanks,
    Brendin

Hi Brendin,
    No, I had a brief dialogue via email with salecnc when they seemed to lose interest and I havent had a lot of shed time of late to follow it up. However based on my experience I certainly wouldn't recomend this particular pendant to anyone.

Phil.

Thanks Gerry,
    Phil.
    Phil,
    Which plugins are you currently running? I've made a bunch of enhancements to the plugin for Andrey. Are you referring to the inner ring or the outer ring?
    Eric

I just received the ebay version of this. It's the wired usb one called the Xhc; no lag. Does anyone have a problem with G73 peck drilling cycles after you install the plugin? The peck seems to be reversed, like it would rapid down then slowly retract. I disabled the plugin, and the problem went away. I don't know how a plugin can break drilling cycles, though.
    Shaun
    my x2 conversion ------> http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36403

Quote Originally Posted by AiR_GuNNeR View Post
    Phil,
    Which plugins are you currently running? I've made a bunch of enhancements to the plugin for Andrey. Are you referring to the inner ring or the outer ring?
    Eric
    I think from what I have read and seen in videos the lag is on the inner crank wheel. Does this issue exist anymore with Andrey's pendant?

He has a video showing the new plugin version and it has no lag.
    Shaun
    my x2 conversion ------> http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36403

Quote Originally Posted by skmetal7 View Post
    He has a video showing the new plugin version and it has no lag.
    The video I saw shows the outer wheel. Is there one that shows the inner hand crank wheel?

I have the basic model ShuttleRU (no LCD) and it has no lag.

From what I have seen the lag was only an issue on the LCD model and has been fixed for quite some time now.

I am really happy with mine; unbelievable quality for the price.
    I had a bit of trouble getting it to work initially due to a computer problem on my end. Andrey, the seller, was extremely helpful in diagnosing my issue.

If I was to re-purchase I would probably pay a bit more and get the LCD enabled version but the basic unit is great.

I have a video of using the outer/inner wheels at:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2cOINrzQQw]New Shuttle RU Pendant - YouTube[/ame]