588,340 active members*
5,442 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > CNC Machine Related Electronics > Need to identify this chinese (non-Huanyang) VFD and program it

Need to identify this chinese (non-Huanyang) VFD and program it

Hey guys, I bought this VFD and 1.5kw 18000rpm er20 spindle from a colleague who did not have any idea what to do with it or how to work it.

I got it for really cheap and have been able to make the connections to the motor and got the inverter on however I cannot figure out how to program it.

It is not a Huanyang and I do not see a single VFD on alibaba that is the same nor was I able to find any manual that matched up with my keypad buttons or what it shows on the screen.

When it powers on it flashes a few things then starts flashing the frequency. I am able to raise and lower the frequency with the potentiometer, however when I hit run, it tries to start for a second or two then flashes an error. Usually error E0002 sometimes E0013

Like I said I haven't been able to get anywhere with programming this as it doesn't seem to follow any of the other manuals I've found. When I hit program it shows F0, and with the arrow keys I can cycle to F0, F1,...,FD, FE. If I hit enter on any of them it gives me more F*** codes that mean nothing to me and does not seem to correspond to anything I've seen in manuals.

For example if I go to F2 and hit enter it shows me F2.00 and lets me change the tenths and hundredths digit but not the ones digit.

Here is a photo of my unit and the label. I have googled these numbers as much as I could and have not come up with anything useful...

Any help is GREATLY appreciated as if I can't figure it out I'll probably have to get a new vfd with a manual.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8995.jpg