588,284 active members*
5,336 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Finally!!!!!!!!

Started building just about this time last year. At the Begining of summer, countless hurricane warnings and 3 hits to deal with, put the project aside for a few months (kinda hard to run a drill press with no electricity). Well is finally finished, except for wiring up limit and home switches (who needs them anyway) and a decent table stand.
    I ran my first program to drill the MDF top at 1" spacing for work hold downs.
    Very exciting to watch, wife did not think so (who needs them anyway)...lol
    Thanks to all the posts in the forum and ideas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails front.jpg   closeup.jpg  

video clip.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looks great!!!!!!!!
    Can you give us some details on the size, motors, leads screws.......
    Phil, Still too many interests, too many projects, and not enough time!!!!!!!!
    Vist my websites - http://pminmo.com & http://millpcbs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone
    Started building just about this time last year. At the Begining of summer, countless hurricane warnings and 3 hits to deal with, put the project aside for a few months (kinda hard to run a drill press with no electricity).
    It's obvious we live near each other. I've been through some severe weather before, but 3 hurricane hits in 5 weeks was the worst in a lifetime. :drowning:
    Steve
    DO SOMETHING, EVEN IF IT'S WRONG!

Yeah, that's so uncool to post a machine like that with a video, and not give details! That video is awesome! Yes, full specs on your machine should be forth coming. (Great job by the way!)