This is the third time I have been dealing with Thunder Laser The first time was probably the most taxing for Ken and the Staff at Thunder laser. I purchased a DSP Controller to retrofit a Rabbit laser system, But Ken and Staff was there with me all the way. Their service was so good I recommended them to a friend. He purchased the Mars 130 (1300x900 Machine). He was very happy with his purchase, and Ken again along with the Thunder Laser Staff was there to help Him the whole way. After looking over my friend Bob’s machine I was very impressed on how well it was built and was ready to go right out the crate. This help me to decide to purchase the Mars 90 system, I bought it with all the bells and whistles and added a 90 watt Reci long life tube. It took 32 days to get from China to Savannah, Georgia. Worth the wait, It arrived in perfect shape, Well packed and the inventory sheet insured all was there. Out the crate it worked better than I could imagine it would. I was very impressed with Thunder Laser on how they handled my purchase. They are a very Professional Group.
I would like to thank Ken and Staff at Thunder Laser For all you have done for me, I look forward to the business we may have in the future.
I would recommend that if you are looking to buy a laser cutter/engraver you give Thunder Laser a close look, you won’t be disappointed. Their price, Their Quality, And their Service can’t be beat.
Larry Morrison
Bloomingdale, Georgia