587,758 active members*
3,852 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation Marchant Dice -- BUYER BEWARE

Hi,

I signed up to CNCZone just now in order to WARN you, and anyone I can, against buying anything CNC from Marchant Dice.

I'm not the only one!! If you use the Search bar above and enter "Marchant Dice" you will find other threads, dating as far back as 2005 (8 years ago!) noting the same kind of trouble.

Below, and in posts to come, I will provide copies of my emails with this company. You'll see how non-responsive they are, and how they will blame YOU, or a computer virus, or a spam folder, for their lack of customer support. It's surprising how many Marchant Dice customers have that experience.

I will also post photos showing the short-cuts Marchant Dice took when they built my CNC gantry. The shortcuts result in less precision, greater strain on drive motors, and unwanted resonances in the frame -- all of which were avoidable.

I see no reason to recommend this company to anyone, and regret my purchase with them.

Graham G.

Hello,

I bought from Marchant Dice Ltd www.WorldOfCNC.com 4th axis (1598£). 43 days from payment (2013.08.19) I have not received the goods!!! I asked to return the money (today 2013.11.05) I did not return the money!!!!! After my complaint to Sagepay this company denied them their services. If Marchant do not return the money this week will go to court! If you are interested I can give all the correspondence with the Marchant Dice Ltd www.WorldOfCNC.com and you will convince! Do not respond to emails, constantly telling the truth. Yesterday opened a case in this organizacion ECC-NET. This company Marchant Dice Ltd has violated my full rights!!!
    My advice - find another store!!!!

I really understand Graham G.