588,246 active members*
4,636 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

demo / flash drive

I am about to purchase NCplot in the near future. I used the demo a few months ago and have since uninstalled it. Should I redownload the demo and install it again and then buy it on-line or vicea- versa?

Also, I would like to use this software mostly at home but sometimes I would like to use it on a different pc. Is it possible to install NCplot on my 4 gig flash drive and run it off of it?

Hi,

The version that you download from the website is the full version. When you pay for the license you will get a code that you enter which removes the time limit. So it really doesn't make any difference if you reinstall it now or later.

You are allowed to have NCPlot installed on more than one computer, but you must only use one at a time (or however many licenses you have paid for). As for the flash drive, I have to admit I haven't tried to do this. If it's your own computers you want to run it on, then just install it on the hard drive. If you're thinking of being able to take it with you and run it on somebody else's computer, I'm not sure that will work. Feel free to try it and let me know if works.

Thanks,
    Scott

Scott,

I have installed the software on my work pc and it works as i wanted it to. I pull the flash drive out and the link to the icon is broken. It works pretty much just like a dongle.

Mike