587,657 active members*
9,169 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Milling work to square up pieces

I have some pieces of UHMW that I had another member cut and drill, however when I recieved them, they were not square by any means. I need someone that can mill the ends and sides. I need the pieces to be square and of equal sizes.

There are a total of 8 pieces that need to be milled.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbaseball
    I have some pieces of UHMW that I had another member cut and drill, however when I recieved them, they were not square by any means. I need someone that can mill the ends and sides. I need the pieces to be square and of equal sizes.

There are a total of 8 pieces that need to be milled.

Thanks
    Are all 8 pieces identical sizes now? What are the finished dimensions of the ends and sides, including overall thicknesses that you desire? How quickly do you need them?

Quote Originally Posted by ncmrfixit
    Are all 8 pieces identical sizes now? What are the finished dimensions of the ends and sides, including overall thicknesses that you desire? How quickly do you need them?
    The pieces were cut and drilled, but very sloppy. So the pieces that were cut in half to create two separate pieces are not square. There are four(4) blocks that are roughly 3 x 3 inches and are 1.5 inches thick. They were not cut square, so I need them all to be squared up. If you PM me your Phone # I can give you a call and discuss this. I am in no big rush to get these done, as long as they are done correctly

Square up blocks

I can square up those blocks fo you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbaseball
    The pieces were cut and drilled, but very sloppy. So the pieces that were cut in half to create two separate pieces are not square. There are four(4) blocks that are roughly 3 x 3 inches and are 1.5 inches thick. They were not cut square, so I need them all to be squared up. If you PM me your Phone # I can give you a call and discuss this. I am in no big rush to get these done, as long as they are done correctly
    Any Pictures?