588,301 active members*
4,975 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese CNC Router

Hello Anyone,

I purchased a Chinese CNC Router alomost 3 months ago and I am having trouble getting the spindle to work. The original spindle GDZ-65-800 (800W) burnt out very quickly and was driven by the factory settings on the Huanyang VFD (HY01D523B). It took me ages to complain due to work commitments & after numerous emails the supplier decided they would replace the spindle but I had to pay for it which in frustration I did.

The replacement spindle they replaced was not the same as the original even though I sent photos of the original. This one was longer, the same diameter but obviously not the same quality. I then set it up and earthed the spindle from information seen on the forum but subsequentially burnt out the new spindle.

I had two extremely electrical knowledgeable friends with me when this happened so I am know back to the drawing board. When we have tried to perservere we get a "dL" fault reading on the VFD as the spindle starts & then stops immedialtely. I can't find the "dL" fault code in the manual for the VFD & we are all totally stumped.

Can anyone help??

Re: Chinese CNC Router

Im thinking of investing in my first cnc machine for engraving and making bits of furniture,i was thinking of getting a 1200x2400 working area from china,am i being foolish in getting the bigger table and getting it imported from china,its just it seems to be alot cheaper than buying one in ireland which is crazy money