588,098 active members*
4,932 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

scm tech 99l 3d routing

I am trying to rout some 3d reliefs w this machine.It has xilog3 and a num controller.Ican run a prog in .pgm format up to 1.5 mb but no more.Does anyone know how to trickle feed this machine or about some software that could break down a large .xxl or ,pgm into multiple sections,seperate progs.
    I've tried breaking down the g-code in .xxl format w/ text editor"what a pain in the rear" w/ 70,000 plus lines of code.Any help would be much appreciated.

Large programs

I've used a program from NUM called EditPP for large programs. It's a small program used to edit and manage NC programs on the CNC as well as trickle feed the CNC with very large programs (50 - 70 hrs (!)) . I've never had any difficulties with it although the software feels a bit old and outdated. However, 1,5 MB is a lot of memory on CNC. Unless you use it to store NC programs of course.

Good luck,

Christo.

Hop on the web and download a demo full working copy of either CIMCO DNC MAX ver 5 or CADEM DNC LITE both free and both have edit ability but the King is CIMCO.
    regards
    chris f

thanks i'll try them

My name is amer , i am from egypt , so i new user in TECH 99L , So i want learn in this machine So what i can do step to atep .
    My email : [email protected]
    Mobile : +20106388949