588,240 active members*
4,660 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Allen Bradley control help on Bridgeport Mill

Allen Bradley control help on Bridgeport Mill

Hi all,
    I just bought a bridgeport mill with the allen bradley 8400MP control and need help on quick starting of the control. The manual is not much help. I need help out on simple set up operation and maybe upload and download with RS232 and where to get service and parts for it. Thanks.

HI I too have just purchesed an old ycn 40 with ab 8400mp and am looking for info I am in kenosha wi. and purchased the mill from n.j there is a guy out there his name is jason and his # is862-266-1693 he owns J&M machine repair great guy very willing to help in fact if I cant get this thing running on my own I will buy him a plane ticket to come and fix it for me . I hate to spend that much! He has a lot of parts on the shelf and from what I have been able to price on the net he is not loking to retire on the sale of on old part .
    I do have manual for the 8400 if that helps you at all.
    I am still tryin to get mine powerd up, just replaced the power supply and am having a problem with tracking down voltages for the e-stop circuit on the main board.
    Maybe we could exchange info to help each other out good luck,john