Hi,
I use Fusion 360 and have done for several years, the basic subscription is about $550USD/year. Its very useful and I use it daily for work.

Basic Fusion can do three axis stuff and three axis plus indexing fourth axis, but it cannot do continuous coordinated (simultaneous) fourth axis, and therefore would NOT think it suitable
for table legs.

Last year I bought and introductory offer of Fusion Machining Extensions, the intro offer was $1200USD/year verses the full cost of $1600USD/year. Machining Extensions
now gives you genuine simultaneous four and five axis tool paths, and would be highly suitable for table legs. There are two toolpath options, Rotary Pocket and Rotary Contour,
that will appeal to you in a big way.

So I believe Fusion is and would be very good for your purpose but not cheap. You need the basic subscription ($550/year) and Machining Extensions ($1600/year) for a total
$2150/year. You may think that exorbitant but when you compare it to other CAM software that can do simultaneous five axis it's not, and is in fact quite cheap. The bottom line
is that simultaneous five axis is eye-wateringly expensive. Whether there are better value simultaneous four axis CAM solutions is more than I can say, most probably there are.

I wanted simultaneous five axis and Fusion is bang for you buck the best I could get. My subscription is due in about another three months, I will definetly being renewing the basic
subscription, I use it daily to make a living, but it's unclear whether I can afford to renew Machining Extensions, I hope so....its just I don't know where the money is going to
come from!

Craig