Hey guys,
My recently completed Lathemaster CNC mill is working well. I have made all sorts of cool stuff with it already. I have as yet made the mods to allow cnc control of the coolant. I have the CNC4PC C11g Board and it has relays on the board to control coolant or whatever floats your boat. The thing is I am NOT and electronics guy and I wanna finally wire it up so I can get rid of my power strip that I am currently using to manually turn coolant on and off. How would you think is the best way to wire this thing? Am I to assume that you wire the 110v power directly to the relays on the board and use the board and software to close the circuit or do I need to buy a relay seperately and wire it differently. I have NO idea how to do this and also have another little project that may require cnc control of a 110v motor. Any information that would help me with this would be great. The cnc4pc website says the relays on the board can take 10a 110vac current but does that mean direcly? CORNFUSED!!! peace

Pete