587,999 active members*
3,952 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Great Service!!!!

Keling Product,

I ordered three (3) 425 oz steppers, three (3) 203V Geckos and one (1) copy of Mach3 on Friday night around 10:00pm.

Imagine my surprise when they showed up Monday morning. Now that is service.

Small request, could you expand your business to included construction, ATV parts, insurance, Social Security, et al? My new roof after talking with the contractor 4 months ago still leaks, ATV parts still waiting on, Insurance for lower premiums and faster claims work, Social Security - not that I'll ever see it but with you guys running the show, I'll have a better chance.

Well I tend to ramble but awesome job. I will be ordering parts for work in the future.

Thanks so much,

Smitty

Thank you

Www.kelinginc.net
    John

Lol, I have been ordering from them for quite a while allways great service, but i could use better insurance going through a major claim as we speak...

Howdy All,

I ordered (3) motors... two days later, they were on my doorstep (front porch)....
    *then*
    I ordered a power supply... two days later guess what happened, yea, there it was on the doorstep

Great service,

Jack

I had ordered a few motors from them and had a question on set-up. I posted a question on their website on saturday thinking that I would recieve an email in a day or two. I waited maybe 15 minutes and my phone rang! sure enough, keling inc service rep was on the phone willing to help on the weekend! I have never experienced such great service! Thanks Keling!

Great for Keling, but does anybody have any experience with Keling's Laser Cutter/Engravers?

I am looking to buy one, and the price is good.

Am I buying a pig in a poke? Totally untested machine that has gone 12,000 miles and been bumped all over the place, and given to me "as is"?

Or is it ready to use when you get it?

Cheers,

George

Hi agree with all, Keling products are excellents !!

Btw, hello to everyone, my name is David and i live in Switzerland.

I own 3 keling motors, and until today i was trying to make them running using a "Made in Italy" stepper driver. (L297+L6203).
    What a piece of ***** , i've tried for weeks, i lost 1 week of sleeping trying every night until 02:00 am to make this motors running, without success, the only thing that happen is the L6203 chips burning every time.
    I've sended hundred of emails to the italian producer/designer of this circuits, but i never had any real support from her. He simply answered that his driver work and others have made it running, but not me....grrr...
    I paid about 500-550$ for the italian driver and now is good only for the trash.

But today.... today i received my 3 Keling 5042 Drivers, and after 15 minutes for the connections, my motors run great, fast and smooth !!!! THANK YOU KELING !! God bless America :-) :rainfro:

Configuring this drivers is the easiest thing of the world, thank to the well documented products, and configuring Mach3 was also easy when the drivers are well connected and configured.

I'm an happy Keling customer and will buy more products in the future projects.

Oh... btw... even the shipping is great, after 1 week i had my drivers on the door (and i live in Swiss).

Best regards
    David

p.s. : sorry for my bad english...

Welcome David,

Yes Keling has great products and service. In the US shipping is 2 or less days.. excellent

Don't worry about the English. I was born in US and my English ain't good either...

cheers,
    Jack
    Walking is highly over-rated