587,524 active members*
3,427 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > tool changer sticking and throwing tools out

tool changer sticking and throwing tools out

Do you have this problem? I am sending my idea in to have it patented! Since I put the change on my VM2 I have not threw a tool..no matter what my oil water coolant mix ratio is. I have had this in for the last year. With any luck I should have a non OEM kit ready to go for under $50.00 USD. No modification needed to the Hurco. All modifications are on my parts. The part should fit all VM1 and VM2. I can confirm it before you order. I can also make them fit any other Hurco with a tool change pivot type arm. I am selling VM1 and VM2 retro fits starting in January. If you are interested please email me and I will put you on the list. Like I said I have had mine on for at least one year and have not thrown a tool since the install. I can be reached here or at the following web address. [email protected]

I accept pay pal and visa/ mastercard/ american express. No personal checks.

Ok we are up for sale. Patten has been applied for. I am selling my retrofit plates for $35.00 USD total for 2 plates ready to mount. This will fit a VM2 right now! If you have a machine that sticks the tool changer let me know I will make retro fits to your Hurco also. I believe the VM1 and VM2 to be typical (same tool change arm). Hurco has no retro-fit to fix this yet.

Ok the demand has been so high so far I am going crazy. To add to the fun I am going to lower the price for the month of January only to 25.00 + shipping this includes the 2 plates and instructions on how to make the change. And never stick again. Send me an email at [email protected] I will send them out with in 3 business days. They ship ground.