I am researching possible options for machining paper products and other troublesome materials. We are a sign/décor shop, we have two Anderson 5x10 flat table CNC’S and a Gerber 408 CNC. My first question is there any sort of adapter or mechanism that could convert the Andersons spindle into a oscillating/tangential knife (I have researched it and all I can find are patents for it). The second question is there an easy/cheap way that I could convert the Gerber to an oscillating/tangential knife, while making use of any key compatible components. All of my research leads me back to information on people building routers from the ground up, makes me think the conversion is more of a pain then its worth. And the last question would be if the other two options are not feasible what would be the best and cheapest options to build a router with a oscillating knife and possibly an eye cutter as well. The table would need to be 4x8 and the knife capable of cutting corrugated paper products up to an ¾ to 1 inch thick. Other materials we would like to knife are bioboard/sintra, styrene, coroplast and other substrates that don’t machine well. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also any tips on tricks on routering these materials would be helpful. We have tried all kinds of bits and none have yielded a part that doesn’t require time consuming clean up. Thank you for your time.