hello ladies and gents during a setup, my o16end mills were slowly pulled out at each operation

back than i use this : https://www.wnt.com/mastertool/?fcod...y=83629160&L=1

it stopped the tool from getting out, but the collet rotated inside the holder

after a while i replaced the er collet with hydra collets, and all was great until tring to pull out the collets from the hydra holder, that got stucked, because small swarf entered through the collet grooves; i think that is good to use sealing disks so to avoid swarf inside the coolet, but so far i saw that such disks are only for elastic collets (er oz, etc), but not for hydra collets this is a bit weird, because elastic collets can still be removed easily if there is swarf inside them, while a hydra collet will damage the membrane inside the holder

now back to tools pulled out : today i found this : secuRgrip® :: rego-fix.com
maybe i will give them a try

also at regofix you may find some er32 collets with non-standard dimensions : 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, .. 19.5, 21 , 22 : ER Collets :: rego-fix.com

shanks 9.7 .. 9.9 may be clamped into a "precision collet dia=10" and the collet may still have good tir when clamping back 10, or into a "colet with -1 domain", that theoretically may clamp shank10 and shank9; in reality, clamping shank 9 into a dia10 collet will lead to elastic frontal deformation in that collet; this is why ".5" collets are pretty good for non-nominal shanks because they will reduce collet deformation ... kindly !