588,215 active members*
4,265 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Duravertical Mill

I have two Mori Duravertical Mills that I am going to make some ladder edits to and wondered if anyone has come up with a list of Address comments. I checked with the Fabt. Ladder III software and they do give comments on the x and y addresses but I specifically want to know the R internal relay documentation. I at this point assume they use the Fanuc reccomended F and G address but have not verified that. I realize not many people do this but we could not get Mori to set machine automation up the way we wanted. any help would be appreciated.

Isn't the r codes in the back of the ladder? Address map? Our 2 new Duras are on the water right now, I could look through the 2 new NVD's we just bought, but I think they would be way different.

NO JUST R0.0-R10.0 AND THE ADDRESS MAP IN FABT LADDER III SHOWS USING CLEAR UP TO R1000.7. THEY ARE GREAT MACHINES JUST DON'T ASK MORI FOR LADDER EDITS TO ACCOMADATE YOUR NEEDS. THESE WILL BE THREE NEW MACHINES I HAVE CONFIGURED WHEN BRAND NEW THE OTHER WAS A DOOSAN IV3000M INVERTED LATHE.

Think you are talking to the wrong people at Mori. You need to get in touch with engineering at Mori DTL in Davis, CA. I think they would help, but you can't just ask for something without having a plan together. Any builder who will just change a ladder at will is asking for a lawsuit. I've had Mori change some stuff in the past for automation, but you will have to provide documentaion for safety and sign a waiver.