587,999 active members*
2,486 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Engraving Machines > Sell laser engraving machine LG 900
Page 1 of 2 12

Sell laser engraving machine LG 900

Hello everyone:
    I am from Jinan G.Weike Science&Technology Co.,LTD.
    We are the manfuacturer for laser engraving machines in China.
    We can offer you laser machines of good quality and reasonable price.
    We can also give you good after-sale service.
    Pls visit our website and check our products. www.wklaser.com
    You can also send me email and know more about us.
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG 900.jpg  

Nice stuff, but where are the prices?
    Mark

I agree. Why doesn't anyone ever show their pricing? I always worry about getting a raw deal if they don't show their prices for everyone to see. It gives me that "used car salesman" kind of feeling.

Yup, its a real turnoff. When I go to buy something especially something in this price range, you can bet I'm going to shop around. So when I don't see prices I can't shop, and I usually never ask about the pricing.
    Mark

I found out if its too good of a price to be ture, your screwed!

So true

Smile price

I agree with you, none of us will buy something without knowing the price.
    But if you want to know the price, you can send me email or private message.
    There are many suppliers for laser machines on the website, but none of them would like to show their price publicy and let the competitors know their price. Hope you can understand this.

Hmm you know, I never even considered that. Well put. I will PM you for a price sheet.
    Thank you
    Mark

I have been in sales for a very long time and would not consider any machine or product without knowing its price. If you do not dare to show your starting prices then you have a problem with yourself. Competition is always a good motivation.

I did not see any supplier show their price publicly, do you mean all the suppliers have problems? If you want to know their price, why don't you send the seller email to get their price?

I do not want to loose much time to get a reply from so many suppliers to make my first selection and to be bothered by suppliers which I would not select. Why should I bother to ask you an offer? Just for you to have my adress? I just had the case of a phone from abroad and the price was any how in my target. So why trouble me and the supplier for something I would have avoided if I would have known.

You don't want to make troubles or to be bothered. So you can choose a faster way. It can save your time. And also mine.
    I prefer to do business with someone more patience.

Advantage Jinweilke

Just to let you all know, I sent them an email and they did send a price list to me, as promised.
    Mark

Have you any references firms from Europe
    Marek

Hello everyone! Jinan Jinweike has posted their ad on this web. So,I think I can also post an ad for my company. Hope it may be helpful to you guys.

We are Gaoneng Laser Industrial Developing CO.,LTD(gnlaser for short)
    We produce all kinds of laser cutting&engraving&marking machines.
    We are based on the Optical Valley of China in Wuhan city.

Our web: www.gnlaser.com
    My email: [email protected], [email protected]

Any sugesstions and enquiries from you are appreciated!

Regards
    David

"I agree with you, none of us will buy something without knowing the price.
    But if you want to know the price, you can send me email or private message.
    There are many suppliers for laser machines on the website, but none of them would like to show their price publicy and let the competitors know their price. Hope you can understand this."

jinweike,

Did you ever consider that the competitors are calling and getting your price? It would be silly to think otherwise. I think we can all see through this excuse.

How much is my machine, you ask? How much you got?!!!

used car salesman
    hahaha,it's a real feeling
    I just want to say,Svelte, your feeling is real.

I also have a Pinnacle 40 watt laser engraver for sale all other acc. go with it (EX) air assist comp. rotoray tool and ex blower for $15,000 for all . It was bought in March this year . I bought it to make an invention I was going to sell but I am having problems with the patend lawyer that took my money and screwed me ! So watch out , the new lawyer I had to get for trying to sue the other lawyer wants $$$$$ . Laser was only used very little and it is a great machine but I need the money . [email protected]

I find the selling culture very underhanded and, jinweike's reply, to the potential customer to go elsewhere if he can't be bothered emailing very arrogant. (though he may not be). Yes, I went through the rigmorole of emailing many companies, I genuinely needed to know the prices and specifications so I could make an informed decision, with each web site I spent the time to fill out ALL my details, company name, my name, phone, adress, email. out of about 6 companies(I got sick of filling out forms on line) only one emailed me back with no price list, just thanking me for the enquiry and a salesman would contact me, after another 3 days he did contact me, " hello, I am mr. X, how much were you looking at spending???" oh! about so much!" laughter at the other end"we only sell high end and start around Y amount!"
    How embarassing, by the way I have purchased a small affordable laser that does my job now. But how much more satisfying if the companies were open about their pricing,.
    I would have looked up the web sites, written down the lasers within my bracket, looked at the specifications, then contacted each company to talk to them about it. HOW Hard is that? it is not hard, it is open and honest and would win over potential clients, it would save time and money both sides and eliminate the frustration I am experiencing right now as I consider a high end laser. Amos

Page 1 of 2 12