587,475 active members*
3,706 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: F18 Hornet

Hybrid View

dpot, any idea what the thrust from that fan will be? I've got a couple sets of plans for various older designs which flew poorly due to the fans of the day [back then].. I've always been keeping a eye out for newer stuff which would deliver what these need..

curious..

Jerry
    JerryFlyGuy
    The more I know... the more I realize I don't
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by JerryFlyGuy View Post
    dpot, any idea what the thrust from that fan will be? I've got a couple sets of plans for various older designs which flew poorly due to the fans of the day [back then].. I've always been keeping a eye out for newer stuff which would deliver what these need..

curious..

Jerry
    Hi Jerry I think it is still the same no the power front for fans to much wight to power so as light as you can make it not all up on the sparky stuff but should get 4.5Kg it seams the 4.5" 5 " are under powered by the motors available at the moment there is sum good reading on the fan i plan to use at http://www.rcgroups.com/electric-duc...n-jet-talk-12/

I have a building thread for the F18 and panther