587,818 active members*
2,984 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Desperately NEED HELP FOR SCHOOL PROJECT

Exclamation Desperately NEED HELP FOR SCHOOL PROJECT

Hi,

I am in desperate need for an expert in machining involving parametrics and macro programming. My expert who I picked has had no time to answer the ten short questions because of hectic work scheduling. Would someone experting in parametrics and macros PLEASE HELP ME ... my project is reaching a deadline very soon and I am going to start getting in trouble for this. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!

Tyler
    Mistakes are nothing more than life's lessons, therefore I can honestly say I do not make any mistakes....... But I sure do learn a lot.
    "Building empires....leaving legacies"-Epik Creations (future business) http://groups.msn.com/EpikCreations/welcomepage.msnw

Post your 10 questions.

School Project...doesn't that mean that you should research the subject and develop answers from your research??

I wish I would have had the internet when I was going through school! Talk about easy research!

Us slightly older (not elderly, mind you) folks remember having to go to a big building filled with books and something called a "card file" to get our research done. The place had this weird smell that instantly made you unmotivated to do anything except shoot spitballs at the class punk and flirt with any attractive female that happened to be there. You couldn't eat, drink, fart or make noise without being threatened by a bad-breathed old lady wearing a flowered dress. We couldn't sit in our underwear and Google a topic and get 168,000 points of information while eating our Spaghetti-o's with a plastic spork!

Post your questions. I am not going to be able to help you, but there many on here that can and will, Tyler.

Good luck with your research! You have it made!

Scott
    Consistency is a good thing....unless you're consistently an idiot.

2 more days have gone by. Where are your 10 questions? Seems like your deadline troubles either aren't that urgent, or you have some serious procrastination issues.

Dan
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)