588,126 active members*
4,988 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > spectralight machine interface card

spectralight machine interface card

I have the spectralight machine, need interface card(oemA$1000.oo) any alternitives?

try Xylotex

I have the Spectralight mill and did not get any control boxes or interface cards. I ordered the xylotex 3 axis controller board and a power supply as well as bipolar steppers since the ones on the mill were uni this way you can use the microstepping abilities of the xylotex board.

I think Jeff @ Xylotex has complete packages now already wired and with motors and power supplies. You can probably get a whole 3 axis setup from him for less than half what intellitek wants for a card. Forget about them as they are high $ vendors and you can get more for less elsewhere.

Got the mill on Ebay for under $300 delivered and by the time I was done refitting it and adding the new electronics my total was less than $600 including the cost for the mill.

Let me know if you have any questions but I think searching for Xylotex's website will answer anything you need to know.

Bowman