587,201 active members*
2,945 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

would like to get connection info for the 6050

could you send me wiring diagramm of the 6050 driver i would really like to have official info instead of doing guess work based on the other driver document

the reason is that i got my motor to turn but it simply wont stop as soon as i plug in the psu it starts to turn slowly but thats it, it just turn.
    i did check my lpt port and it work fine with both a lpt printer and a loopback device
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own. -Les opinions exprimé dans ce messages sont les mienne

KL6050: Vcc+ to power supply, GND to Ground, You know how to connect A+, A-, B+,B- for motor. Dir+, Step+ to 5Vpower supply, Dir- and Step- is from your breakout board or LPT pin. If you have further question, pls email at [email protected]
    www.kelinginc.net

Quote Originally Posted by Kelinginc View Post
    Dir+, Step+ to 5Vpower supply
    directly to 5v power supply or tru the com port in between the pins 2 and 3 of the bob
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own. -Les opinions exprimé dans ce messages sont les mienne

Dir +, Step+ directly from 5v power supply source

ok well i think i definitly have a problem with the bob or else i am really dumb

so far i have
    -checked for continuity the db25 cable all pin are straight true
    -i have checked my lpt port with and old printer and a loopback device and all went fine
    -tryed two of the driver you sent me
    -tryed two motor you sent me
    -tryed connecting only the bob to the computer to see if i would get low and hi signal when changing direction on the pin but i get a constant hi no mather what
    -hooked up everything, that is computer-bob-driver-motor-48v psu-5v psu the only thing that happen is that since i get a constant high from the bob the motor starts turning and does not stop as soon as i connect the 48v psu
    -i tryed connecting the setup to all the set of output pin so 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 and both way so dir-step or step-dir while always making sure i had set it right in ports and pin of mach
    -i do get signal from the input since i did try to set an e-stop on all the input pin and mach react each time to its presence

i have been going true it since last night on the yahoo mach3 group to no avail unhooking and hooking back everything but i just dont get it its a no go

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mach1m...BjSWQDODU0Mzc-

edit: i do get a fluctuation of the 5v when i chage direction with mach but it only goes 5.1 - 4.7 and back to 5.1 if i change direction again

Give me a call, I will help you. or email me your phone at [email protected], I will call you.

sorry if my message came out bad it was not my intention, so to anybody who reads this this post the guy is really a good guy and does offer really good after sale follow up whe did figure that the c10 board was the problem and all is fine i will for sure do business again with keling for futur upgrade on my machine or other machine i intend on buying

again i am sorry if this came out like i was mad i was just going crazy trying to understand why it was not working