588,392 active members*
5,472 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Integrex Alarm 33 Please Help

Hello,

I have a Integrex 200-2SY. When I turn the machine on, as soon as the hydraulics kick on I get a 33 Emergency Stop Alarm (1, , ) SP1 System.

To give you a little history on this machine, we have been fighting a problem with the X axis falling when a emergency stop or when you cut power to the PCL. It will not stop falling until you trip the main breaker.

Recently, while the machine is running in automatic mode I will get the 33 Emergency Stop Alarm which causes the X axis to drop all the way down to the hard stop. In the past, I have been able to manually move the X axis above the hard stop and restart the machine to clear the alarm. This time I cannot get the alarm to clear, I have moved the X axis as far up as I could manually. I have checked the limit switches and proxy switches all seem to be working fine. I have not been able to reach the Hard Limit switch on the X axis but I checked the switches in the electrical panel. Again all seem to be working fine, but I am only able to check them by the LED's in the panel. I am not sure which switches need to be made during start up.

Also, on the servo in the cabinet I am getting F2 and 24. This is a MDS-B-SVJ2-20

Every once in a while I also get Alarm 21 Drive Unit Power Malfunction (2,0,&0032) SP2 Servo.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Mazak will be at least a month before they can make it in. Thanks

It sounds like your drive is in constant alarm state so that is the first place you want to look.

Alarm 24 means that one of the motor cables is shorted to ground and a 32 alarm is an overcurrent which could also be related to a short in the motor/cable. Disconnect U, V, and W from the drive and ohm out the wires, each to ground (U to ground, W to ground, and V to ground). With a regular digital multi meter you should get infinite resistance.

If you get a reading then it will be necessary to check the resistance at the motor. DIsconnect the cannon connector at the motor and check again with you meter. The pins are as follows; U=A, V=B, W=C, and ground=D.