getting close to the enclosure build part of my conversion and looking for the best liner.

plan is very similar to the one HOSS built and I'm in SoCal where all the good stuff like most epoxies and even hammerite can't be sold due to VOG levels.

enclosure base will be plywood and I'm looking at either Rust-Oleum Garage Epoxy or my newly discovered contender Parkland Poly Wall.

the garage floor kit will run and pool on the verticals, but with so much of it for $65 I can put a thick layer and should be okay. the poly wall seems perfect and a 4x8 sheet should be enough to waterjet out all the needed shapes then glue them in and caulk the seams and corners. price wise the poly will only be slightly more since I have to get adhesive and caulk.

the info on the poly STRESSES the expansion and contraction and they need 1/8" gap between all seams and corners which makes me wonder how long it will hold up and stay water tight at the seams. my garage door is open 6-17 hours a day so it does get temp changes, but not terrible.

anyone have any thoughts? anyone used poly wall?