Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pancheau View Post
Please see attached pictures. There are 5 limit switches that I found on the tool changer and the tool lock unlock.After I actuated all the switches I can now jog the Z axis after homing and pushing the reset on control panel. I got the tool changer to move one time. The change arm swung to the tool load or unload position and that was the last I could do.I forgot to tell you that the CRT has always displayed an error that I think must have been the last program running when it quit the prev. owner. I can't figure out how to clear it. It says error .08073 N000000. I did clear all the g code in the program and then used it to enter the moves for XYZ. It will run the XY moves in rapid, but still ignores a Z programmed move.The spindle at some point starts to do what I think is a tool change positioning? It rotates very slowly about a 1/4 turn - pauses for about 3 seconds and rotates again. Does not seem to be affected by the position of the Z axis once it starts. If anuone has a wiring diagram for a Burgmaster VTC 150 I would love to purchase a copy.
Thanks again for your help guys.
Scott
Try to do an M19. Orient the spindle to see what happens. See if it stops without any alarm and at the same spot.
regards

AlexFanuc.